All profits are calculated for a Back/Lay LIABILITY Stake of 10 units.
Apr 23rd: (+ 19.5 units)
1. Dolgopolov v Montanes: Unsuccessful: -4 units
2. An Kuznetsov v Cilic: Successful: +2.05 units
3. Berlocq v Stakhovsky: Successful: +1.75 units
4. Zhang v Hercog: Successful: +3.2 units
5. Kanepi v Errani: Successful: +1.9 units
6. Kleybanova v Kvitova: Unsuccessful: -4 units
Kvitova was absolutely abysmal today!
7. Fognini v Giraldo: Successful: +5.9 units
8. Hanescu v Simon: Successful: +2.7 units
9. Goerges v Cirstea: LAY HEAVY: Successful: +10 units (approx.)
Overall: 7/9 Successful: +19.5 units
An incredible day as all our Lay tips were spot on especially the LAY HEAVY one on Goerges! Hope you all took this hot tip as this single tip would’ve given you a great profit!
Full 2014 Stats click here.
Hi Guys, here are the results of our last 10 BETTING TIPS. Not to be confused with my Tennis TRADING TIPS which is a separate service!!
Independent review of my betting service carried out by More Money Review – the review can be read by clicking HERE.
24/4/14 : Istomin to beat Ungur: WIN
24/4/14 : Hercog to beat Uytvanck: WIN
23/5/14 : Goerges to win Handicap of +1.5 games against Cirstea: WIN
22/5/14 : Nishikori to beat Agut: WIN
21/5/14 : Federer to beat Wawrinka: LOSS
20/5/14 : Nedovyesov to beat Cervantes: LOSS
19/5/14 : Vekic to beat Zhang: WIN
18/5/14 : Total games to be UNDER 18.5 between Cibulkova and Diyas: LOSS
17/5/14 : Vekic to beat Kr.Pliskova: WIN
16/5/14 : Robredo to beat Raonic: LOSS
Remember, with my betting tips you have my triple guarantee: Subscription back if the first tip loses, £10 of my money if you have a losing first week and an unconditional 30 day money-back guarantee.
SEE STATS HERE - Stats don’t open in all browsers – just contact me here to get stats if you have issues…
Today’s tips are available to members only. Members Login here.
Not a member but want access?? Membership options here.
Thursday’s Tennis Trading Tips will appear below when you log in.
All times are UK/Irish and are subject to change, and all times are in 24hr format e.g., 01.00 = 1am and 16:00 = 4pm:
PLEASE NOTE, IF THERE ARE LIQUIDITY ISSUES, ALWAYS KEEP THE STAKES LOW
ATP Barcelona Open
1. 10:00 - Dolgopolov v Montanes
Back Dolgo@1.44, firstname.lastname@example.org
2. 17:45 - An Kuznetsov v Ma Cilic
Back Cilic@1.33, email@example.com [click to continue…]