1. Querrey v Hewitt: Successful (Before losing the first set, the
strategy was indeed spot on! Eventually Hewitt won anyways! This match
was suggested for BH!)
2. Kudla v De Schepper: Successful easily
3. Hantuchova v Mladenovic: Successful (great trading match!)
4. Keys v Barthel: Successful easily
5. Cirstea v Jovanovski: Successful easily
6. Flipkens v Rybarikova: Successful easily
7. Kudryavtseva v Riske: Unsuccessful (Riske was just too good!)
8. Halep v Voskoboeva: Successful easily
9. Safarova v Hercog: Successful (It’s fair to make this successful as
delaying and trading would have easily got you more than 30 decimals.
Eventually Safarova turned out to be the better player!)
10. Petkovic v Beck: Successful (I couldn’t have been more right here
that this was going to be one of the matches of the day. Indeed it was
and it had a bit of everything! Great match and a zillion
opportunities to make some decent cash here!! After a few breaks early
on Beck stormed to win the first set and was up a break in the second
before things took a different direction).
11. Kohli v Kamke: Unsuccessful (I’m afraid I’ve to put this as
unsuccessful as Kohli after winning the first looked good enough to
win this in 2!)
12. Haas v Gulbis: Successful (Haas was the far better player and
deserved to win this encounter!)
Overall : 10 / 12 Successful = 83 % Strike rate
A very impressive day for us. There was only one match that really
went against us and that was the Riske v Kudryavtseva. Kohli match was
more of an experimental strategy so the losses there would have been
minimal. Every other match we had beaten the market!
It is also worth noting that all the 3 Hot Tips were spot on !
Hope you all had a good day!