3/4 Hot Tips spot on!!
1. Fish v Russell: Successful
2. Istomin v Lacko: Successful
3. Ram v Donskoy: Not verified yet (possibly successful in the very first game)
4. Vasselin v Hewitt: Not verified yet (possibly successful early on
as Vasselin was the better player at the start)
5. Sock v Giraldo: Unsuccessful
6. Peer v Kremen: Unsuccessful (Peer stormed back to win this but she
7. Plyskova v Dolonc: Successful
8. Linette v Cohen: Unsuccessful
9. Gimeno v De Schepper: Successful
10. Garcia Lopez v Ungur: Successful
11. Brown v Hanescu: Unsuccessful (Eventhough Hanescu won , he became
the underdog at one stage in the first set. However once he won the
first set he was definitely the better player!)
12. Brands v Chiundinelli: Unsuccessful
13. Robredo v Hajek: Unsuccessful
14. U.Radwanska v Mc Hale: Should be graded tomorrow
15. Wickmayer v Hantuchova: Unsuccessful
Overall: 5 / 12 Successful , That’s not our best day as its under 50%. In fact I think it might be our worst day in a few months. However, don’t despair as it’s early in the week and they were all low stake matches.
However, the key story is 3 out 4 Hot Tip results were spot on.
I specifically warned about Fish today, this one match was enough to
get a decent profit even if you missed everything else!
Good luck tomorrow!