1. 11:30 – Flipkens v Hampton:
Tough one to call here but I think laying Flipkens is a better option
at the start.
2. 14:45 – Stephens v Peng
A possible comeback 3 setter here for Peng..
3. 17:15 – Lepchenko v Kanepi
Definitely backing Kanepi at the start sounds more profitable for me!
4. 12:00 – Bouchard v Tatishvili
I’ve to say laying Bouchard sounds better as Tatishvili beat a very
tough player in Niculescu today!
Keep the stakes low however..
5. 14:00 – Cornet v Scheepers
Power Horse ATP
6. 14:15 – Pella v Troicki
Few months back I had tipped Pella to be one of the best newcomers to
the ATP circuit. Today’s match proved that point as he beat
I feel he can win today but this maybe a tricki match…
7. 15:30 – Nieminen v Haas
Back Haas @1.35, [email protected]
Open de Nice ATP:
8. 15:00 – Querrey v Roger Vasselin
Lay Querrey @1.89, back @2.2
9. 16:15 – Montanes v Mathieu
Mathieu may win this in 3 if he loses the first so keep his side in
10. 13:30 – Zheng v Oprandi: (WTA BRUSSELS)
There is definitely risk in this match but for me Zheng was amazing
today against Wozniacki!
Hence Lay Heavy on [email protected], back @1.85
11. 18:30 – Hradecka v Larsson (WTA STRASBOURG)
BH Hradecka @1.7, [email protected]
12. 13:00 – Monaco v Kamke (ATP Power Horse)
BH on Monaco @1.33, [email protected]
13. 15:30 – Hajek v Sijsling (ATP Power Horse)
14. 19:00 – Andujar v Simon
I was very impressed with Simon as he looked aggressive right from the start..
Good luck for all the 14 matches..