It is time for us to beat the markets for the final MAJOR of this
year, THE US OPEN!
After a brilliant Wimbledon for us earlier, I am extremely excited about the next fortnight.
Let me offer some General Advice before I move on to the tips!
1. For the first few days, we will be trading on markets with a little caution.
Approach the markets with low stakes initially.
2. Always have a trading out plan in advance.
3. Always green out with a decent profit if the chance arises. For
this, make sure you give advance back/lay prices!
4. Every single Grandslam has a 1.01 lay price GOLDEN GREEN
opportunity. There was Serena in Wimbledon, Robredo (not once, but
TWICE!) in French open and a few others. If you are in a
guaranteed green situation, risk a tiny portion of that on huge odds.
You just never know, that one trade may hit you the jackpot. However,
do this only if you have guaranteed yourself a profit already!
5. Be patient and take one trade at a time. While the possibility of trading on multiple
markets is fun, the chances of you making mistakes are very high.
Unless you have a lot of trading screens like a pro trader, this task
may end up hard to achieve.
6. Finally, always delay and trade. Never forget this one tip. It is
always reliable and will make you a better trader in the long run!
With that said, I wish you all GOOD LUCK!!
ALL TIMES ARE UK/IRISH AND ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE:
DAY 2: US OPEN
1. 17:15 – Kubot v Nieminen
Back Nieminen@1.33. firstname.lastname@example.org
2. 17:15 – Zeballos v Mannarino
Back Mannarino@1.37, email@example.com
3. 18:30 – Sock v Petzchner
Back Sock@1.6, firstname.lastname@example.org
4. 18:45 – Istomin v Almagro
A very tough match for Almagro and I disagree with the odds here!!
Lay Almagro@1.48, email@example.com
If Almagro wins the first set, immediately lay him !
5. 18:45 – Young v Klizan
Back Klizan@1.93, firstname.lastname@example.org
6. 20:00 – Vesely v Kudla
Lay Vesely@1.78, email@example.com
7. 16:00 – Larcher de Brito v Danilidou
Lay De Brito@1.48, firstname.lastname@example.org
8. 16:00 – Hsieh v Zakopalova
Back Zakopalova@1.35, email@example.com
9. 16:00 – Lepchenko v Dulgheru
Back Lepchenko@1.34, firstname.lastname@example.org
10. 17:30 – Cornet v Koehler
Lay Cornet@1.25, email@example.com
This may end up as a very good trading match.
11. 18:45 – Petrova v Glushko
Back Petrova@1.64, firstname.lastname@example.org
12. 20:15 – Kuznetsova v Burdette
Back Kuzy@1.45, email@example.com
Consider a 3 setter here…
Again, go with low stakes for today. It’s better to wait out the first
round completely before we go heavy..
All hot tips were successful yesterday..if you have to choose between all my tips go with these first!
HOT TIPS: Nieminen, Mannarino, Sock, Zakopalova and Lepchenko!
Please read the articles below if you are new to the tips!
Some Terms Explained:
Back: Low Stakes – use 10% of bank.
Back Heavy(BH) – use up to 30% of bank. Used at members discretion.
Lay: Low stakes – use 10% of bank.
Lay Heavy(LH) – use up to 30% of bank. Used at members discretion.
Possible 3 Setter – Worth considering laying the winner of the first set.