It is time for us to beat the markets for the final MAJOR of this
year, THE US OPEN!
After a brilliant Wimbledon for us earlier, I am extremely excited about the next fortnight.
Let me offer some General Advice before I move on to the tips!
1. For the first few days, we will be trading on markets with a little caution.
Approach the markets with low stakes initially.
2. Always have a trading out plan in advance.
3. Always green out with a decent profit if the chance arises. For
this, make sure you give advance back/lay prices!
4. Every single Grandslam has a 1.01 lay price GOLDEN GREEN
opportunity. There was Serena in Wimbledon, Robredo (not once, but
TWICE!) in French open and a few others. If you are in a
guaranteed green situation, risk a tiny portion of that on huge odds.
You just never know, that one trade may hit you the jackpot. However,
do this only if you have guaranteed yourself a profit already!
5. Be patient and take one trade at a time. While the possibility of trading on multiple
markets is fun, the chances of you making mistakes are very high.
Unless you have a lot of trading screens like a pro trader, this task
may end up hard to achieve.
6. Finally, always delay and trade. Never forget this one tip. It is
always reliable and will make you a better trader in the long run!
With that said, I wish you all GOOD LUCK!!
TIPS/STRATEGIES FOR DAY 1:
1. 17:30 – Dushevina v Lisicki
Dushevina really impressed me in one of the recent tournaments. I
wouldn’t be shocked if this ends up as an upset.
The odds on Lisicki are too low which means you can lay her for less liability.
Lay Lisicki@1.26, firstname.lastname@example.org
2. 17:30 – Fichman v Cirstea
Fichman is another player who looks very good.
I’m advising to lay the favourite again here..
Lay Cirstea@1.29, email@example.com
3. 17:30 – Voegele v Schmiedlova
Back Voegele@1.73, firstname.lastname@example.org
4. 18:45 – Bertens v Zheng
A very fluctuating first set is likely. I am rather surprised Zheng is
the favourite here.
Lay Zheng@1.9, email@example.com
5. 18:45 – Mladenovic v Medina Garrigues
I think these odds are wrong personally.
Back Mladenovic@1.61, firstname.lastname@example.org
6. 18:45 – Ormaechea v Date Krumm
Lay Krumm@1.64, email@example.com
7. 20:00 – Voskoboeva v Niculescu
Back Niculescu@1.68, firstname.lastname@example.org
8. 16:00 – Ramos v Tomic
Back Tomic@1.37, email@example.com
9. 18:45 – Agut v Bellucci
Lay Agut@1.61, firstname.lastname@example.org
10. 20:00 – Robredo v Matosevic
Back Robredo@1.61, email@example.com
Mladenovic, Ormaechea, Tomic and Robredo!
Please read the articles below if you are new to the tips!
Some Terms Explained:
Back: Low Stakes – use 10% of bank.
Back Heavy(BH) – use up to 30% of bank. Used at members discretion.
Lay: Low stakes – use 10% of bank.
Lay Heavy(LH) – use up to 30% of bank. Used at members discretion.
Possible 3 Setter – Worth considering laying the winner of the first set.