Stats for 18/2/
2. CibulkovavsPetrova (N/A as game is played today)
3. Stephens vsCirstea (BH) : Successful
4. Hsieh vsLepchenko: Unsuccessful. The odds never reached 1.45 as Lepchenko got the
first break point. It was in the 1.5 range I believe!
5. IvanovicvsPavlyuchenkova: Unsuccessful: Ivanovic was pretty amazing right from the start. This could have been a great market to trade in the second set but strategy didn’t work as Ivanovic won the tie break in the second set!
6. WozniackivsSafarova (N/A, match to be played today)
7. Radwanskavs Nara (BH): Successful easily!
Considered matches: 5 , Success rate: 3/5
ATP Copa Claro:
1.Beluccivs Schwartzman (BH): Unsuccesful. Was a 3 setter but Shwartzman was solid in the win!
2. Ramos v Cipolla (BH): Successful easily
Success rate: 1 / 2
1. Beck vsErakovic: Successful. As predicted, 3 setter was spot on!
2. CepelovavsArvidsson: Successful.
Success rate: 2 / 2
ATP Open 13
1. Roger VasselinvsTeixeira: (BH) : Successful easily!
2. Tursunov v Hernych: Successful. Hernych broke Tursunov early in second meaning greening out opportunity existed!
3. StakhovskyvsMertl (BH) : Successful easily
4. RosolvsJancowiz: Unsuccessful as Jancowicz dominated the match!
5. TomicvsKlizan: Successful. Eventhoughtrading wise you may have to have traded out after the first set, this strategy would indeed have worked at some point in the match!
Success rate: 4 / 5
1. Harrison vsKubot: Successful
2. CilicvsKubot: Successful. I am going to call this successful as Cilic dominated afer losing the first set! I would have waited a few games in the second set as this was not a back heavy match!
Success rate: 2 / 2
Total matches considered 18 – 2 = 16 (2 matches to be played today)
That is 12/16 successful. A good 75%.
More importantly of the BH matches I gave, 5/6 have been successful, the exception being Belucci match which actually was a 3 setter. That strike rate is a good 83%!
Not a bad stat again considering it’s the first day of the tournaments!