1. Vasselin v Viola: Successful early on (Vasselin lost this in 2 but
he was definitely the better starter)
2. Tipsarevic v Bemelmans: Successful
3. Falla v Ebden: Successful
4. Johansson v Gamiz: Successful
5. Monaco v Paire: Successful
6. Granollers v Fognini: Successful
7. Janowicz v Verdasco : Successful
8. Delbonis v Tursunov: Unsuccessful
9. Lopez v Mayer: Successful
10. Rus v Candela: Unsuccessful (I’ll make this unsuccessful
eventhough Candela won the first set as she had to twice fight back
from a break to win the first set)
11. Meusberger v Begu: Unsuccessful
12. Svitolina v Scheepers: Unsuccessful (Again same scenario here as
Svitolina had to fight back from breaks to win the first set. Unlucky
Overall: 8 / 12 Successful. Another close to 70%
Not a bad day at all as it’s worth noting some of the unsuccessful
strategies had first set winners who I had tipped in favour of. Also
the key highlight without a question was the FALLA tip I had stressed
on to be successful. Indeed it was successful rather easily.
That one tip alone would have made you 60% of your stake today. Well
done to all those who pounced on Falla!
Good luck for later..