The markets were extremely non-liquid for most matches yesterday as
they were qualifying so trading wise it wasn’t helpful.
Hence I am going to give the success rate of the strategies supposing
they were liquid.
It’s alright if you didn’t trade all these matches yesterday but
definitely there were a few worth trading.
So here’s the success rate overall…
WTA BNP Paribas:
1. Czink v Cohen : Successful
2. Falconi v Bratchikova : Successful
3. Sevastova v Rodionova : Successful
4. Torro Flor v Panova : Successful (Panova broke early in this match
meaning the odds on Torro Flor went above 2.3)
5. Vandeweghe v Burnett: Unsuccessful (Burnett too good!)
6. Dushevina v Koehler: Successful (Dushevina should have won this but
didn’t. Strategy worked overall)
7. Lucic v Pegula : Succesful
8. Voegele v Vickery : Successful
9. Tomljanovic v Glatch : Unsuccessful
10. Sirotkina v Dellacqua : Successful
Success rate : 8 / 10 or 80%
BH Matches won’t be considered (even though more were successful) as the
markets were not worth trading with heavy stakes due to no liquidity!
Good luck for today!