1, Radwanska v Li: Successful (Strategy was right but only Li knows
how she lost the first set!)
2. Lisicki v Kanepi: Successful easily
3. Kvitova v Flipkens: Successful (great comeback by Flipkens here and
indeed a good match to trade!)
4. Stephens v Bartoli: LH- Unsuccessful (The only match to let us down
today and unfortunately for us it was the Heavy staked one!)
5. Ram/Spears v Matkowski v Peschke: Successful
6. Ram/Schiavone v Melo/Huber: Not considered due to retirement
Overall: 4 / 5 Successful = 80%
BH/LH = 0 / 1
Unfortunately Stephens didn’t take any of her chances in the first set
which meant this was indeed a loss for us. If she’d won, this would
have been a perfect day !
Profit Margins for Day 8
Stats Results = 4 / 5 Successful
Successful low stakes = 4 / 4 Successful = 10 * 4 = 40 Units profit
Unsuccessful LH = – 60 Units
40 – 60 = – 20 Loss
Again it wasn’t the best day but still losing only one match hasn’t
cost us a lot. Yesterday’s 150% profit definitely has made up for
today as well!
I’d also like to point out that I give 60% losses to BH trades which is very generous. You should ideally set a stop loss at around 40% to minimise losses. Indeed, if you had done this and taken more than 10% on any of the other matches, you should have been in profit!!
Good luck for tomorrow…