All profits are calculated for a Back/Lay Liability Stake of 10 units!
AUSTRALIAN OPEN DAY 1:
1. Garcia v Kudryavtseva: Unsuccessful: -4 units
2. Puig v Tatishvili: Successful: +3.2 units
3. Pennetta v Cadantu: Successful: +1.7 units
4. Beck v Martic: Unsuccessful: It’s possible this may have been successful in the very first game, however I’ve to say Martic was simply outclassed: -4 units
5. Glushko v Safarova: Successful: This was a heavy favourite and I did get it right here by suggesting to lay Safarova. Indeed Glushko had her chances in this match. A massive profit: +21.4 units
6. Vinci v Zheng: Successful: Definitely successful early on: +3.1 units
7. Zhang v Barthel: Unsuccessful: -4 units
8. Pfizenmaier v Wickmayer: Successful: +1.9 units
9. Riske v Vesnina: Unsuccessful: -4 units
10. Falla v Kukushkin: Successful: This was pretty much one way traffic after the 1st set.: +2.7 units
11. Johnson v Mannarino: Successful: +2.7 units
12. Karlovic v Dodig: Successful: Dodig trailed early in the first set. In the end it was a 3-0 set score in his favour! : +2.9 units
13. Thiem v Sousa: Successful: +1.7 units
14. Berlocq v Roger Vasselin: Successful: +2.4 units
15. Carreno Busta v Benneteau: Successful: +1.8 units
16. Baghdatis v Istomin: Successful: +3 units
Overall: 12 / 16 Successful = 75% Strike Rate = + 32.5 units!!!
This is an incredible start to the tournament for us with a 32.5% profit!!
Hope you all had a very profitable day and well done to all those who laid Safarova – that was the major win for us on Day 1!