All profits are calculated for a Back/Lay Liability Stake of 10 units!
AUSTRALIAN OPEN DAY 2: +11 units
1. Cornet v Hercog: EARLY RETIREMENT
2. Suarez Navarro v King: Unsuccessful: -4 units
3. Voskoboeva v Begu: Successful: +2.1 units
4. Giorgi v Sanders: Successful: Giorgi was by far the better player: +2.3 units
5. Kanepi v Muguruza: Successful: +1.4 units
6. Jovanovski v Cepelova: Successful: Delaying and trading would have given some easy money here!
: +2.9 units
7. Kohlschreiber v Bedene: CANCELLED
8. Przysiezny v Zeballos: Unsuccessful: -4 units
9. Klizan v Isner: Successful: Successful even though there was a retirement. Klizan was far better than Isner for the first 2 sets as I predicted: +9.7 units
10. Stepanek v Kavcic: Successful: Successful – the odds definitely went in our favour before retirement: +2.5 units
11. Haase v Young: Successful: Another retirement here, but odds definitely hit our target!: +2.1 units
12. Kokkinakis v Sijsling: Unsuccessful: A very strange match this one! : -4 units
Overall: 10 of 12 matches considered for stats: 7/10 Successful = 70% : +11 unit profits!
Another decent day. Highlight of the day for us has to be John Isner falling to Klizan!