All profits are calculated for a Back/Lay LIABILITY Stake of 10 units!
AUSTRALIAN OPEN DAY 3: +2.65 units
1. Barthel v Kumkhum: Successful: +2.5 units
2. Niculescu v Lisicki: Unsuccessful: Strategy failed only for the reason that Niculescu served poorly in the first set. However she stormed back to win this match! : -4 units
3. Pennetta v Puig: Successful: +2.25 units
4. Zheng v Keys: Successful: +3.2 units
5. Davis v Goerges: Successful: +2.6 units
6. Stosur v Pironkova: Successful: +2.9 units
7. Andujar v Janowicz: Unsuccessful: Due to an injury the market moved very wildly against Jano here. Still, Jano was the better player and won in 4 sets. : – 4 units
8. Robredo v Benneteau: Successful: +2.5 units
9. Anderson v Thiem: Unsuccessful: -4 units
10. Fognini v Nieminen: Successful: Started poorly but Fognini won this rather comfortably in the end: +2.7 units
11. Ebden v Pospisil: Unsuccessful: Another wild match where Pospisil looked in all sorts of trouble but somehow managed to win!: -4 units
Overall: 7 / 11 Successful = 63% = +2.65 units
For me, the only match that completely went against us was Thiem. Niculescu losing the first set meant the strategy failed early on but taking my advice would have meant you could have laid Lisicki and cancelled out the loss. However the disappointments were really Janowicz and Pospisil both of who looked like they were about to retire at one stage, only to fight back and win 3 consecutive sets!
A strange day, but most importantly, we end on a positive with 2.65 units!
Good luck for Day 4!