All profits are calculated for a Back/Lay LIABILITY Stake of 10 units.
BACK HEAVY STAKE CALCULATIONS ARE DONE WITH A 30 UNIT STAKE LIABILITY
AUSTRALIAN OPEN DAY 5: (+11.3 units)
1. Kerber v Riske: Successful: +1.65 units
2. BACK HEAVY: 30% of a 100 unit bank = 30 unit stake
Pennetta v Barthel: Successful: +5.25 units
(This was the First BH given so far and there was no problem in reaching the target as
Pennetta cruised along in the first set!)
3. Bouchard v Davis: Successful: +1.9 units
4. Robredo v Gasquet: Successful: +2.15 units
5. Stosur v Ivanovic: Successful: +2.1 units
Successful eventhough Ivanovic got broken first. Delaying and Trading would have easily got you the target of 30 ticks needed here. More importantly I had warned of a very likely 3rd set, meaning if you had laid Stosur not only would your losses vanish but you could have made a decent profit as in the end Ivanovic was the thoroughly deserving winner!
6. Mayer v Janowicz: Unsuccessful: -4 units (Not sure why Janowicz continued to play with injury in this match!)
7. Anderson v Roger Vasselin: Successful +2.3 units
8. Zheng v Dellacqua: Unsuccessful: -4 units
9. Fognini v Querrey: Successful: +4 units approx.
Overall: 7/9 successful = 77% strike rate : +11.3 units.
After a poor 4th day, we’ve bounced back well to cancel out all of yesterday’s loss, and with a bit extra!
Well done to all those who backed Pennetta as per my BH advice!