All profits are calculated for a Back/Lay LIABILITY Stake of 10 units.
Feb 7th: ( -11.35 units)
1. Nieminen v Gicquel: Successful: +2.45 units
This could have been a highly profitable market as I did mention the likelihood of a possible 3rd set!
2. Garcia Lopez v Giraldo: Unsuccessful: -4 units
Unlucky here as Giraldo came back to win rather easily after losing the 1st set!
3. Gimeno Traver v L.Mayer: Unsuccessful: -4 units
Again the tipped player loses the first set and comes back to win in 3!
4. Kohlschreiber v Evans: Unsuccessful: -4 units
This was a huge upset as Kohli started poorly..
5. Janowicz v Vasselin: Unsuccessful: -4 units
6. Cilic v Dodig: Successful: +2.2 units
Overall: 2/6 Successful: -11.35 units
A rather unlucky day as both Giraldo and Mayer started poorly but did come back to win.