1. Radwanska v Errani: Successful (Strategy wise this market was
pretty much golden as Errani had too many chances).
2. Cibulkova v Li: Successful
3. Kvitova v Cirstea: Successful (I did predict a possible 3 setter
here and indeed this was definitely THE MARKET OF THE DAY!)
4. Pospisil v Davydenko: Not considered (early retirement)
5. Raonic v Gulbis: Unsuccessful (A bit unlucky here as Raonic odds
never went too high and Gulbis did play pretty good).
6. Djokovic v Gasquet: Unsuccessful (This was a perfect disaster
unfortunately as Gasquet looked completely gassed out!)
7. Nadal v Matosevic: Successful
Overall: 6 Matches considered, 4 / 6 Successful = 66%
Highlight of the day was Li Na winning! Hope you all had money on her!