All profits are calculated for a Back/Lay LIABILITY Stake of 10 units.
Mar 23rd: ( -7.83 units)
1. Tsonga v Baghdatis: Unsuccessful: -4 units
2. Robredo v Benneteau: Successful: +2.45 units
3. Gasquet v Anderson: Successful: +3.22 units
4. Cibulkova v Cornet: Unsuccessful: -4 units (updated)
5. Stephens v Wozniacki: Successful: +2.5 units
6. Suarez Navarro v Kanepi: Unsuccessful: -4 units
7. Lepchenko v Tomljanovic: Unsuccessful: -4 units
Sadly both our lay matches let us down, which made a big difference to our stats today…
Hi , for me Cibulkova was unsuccessful . 2:5 and two set points down means strategy fails…unfortunatly..:-(
I am not sure what you mean. The tip was :
Back Cibu@1.8, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cibulkova stormed to a 5-0 lead here and this was successful within the first 3 games of the match. How can this be unsuccessful hence??
Maybe you read the tip wrong?
Vladiku is right. The trading tip was:
“4. 18:30 – Cornet v Cibulkova
Back Cibulkova@1.43, email@example.com”
Cibulkova started poorly and the trading was unsuccessful.
Patrick, you mean Williams v Cibulkova match, that was a winner trade but on 24 March.
Sorry guys, my humble apologies. I had assumed your question was about the Venus v Cibu match.
I’ve checked the stats, and it seems you are right here that the strategy failed early on eventhough our player won in 2 sets. I will update the stats accordingly.
I mean 23.3. Cib vs. Cor 2:5 and 2 setpoints down. Not 25.3. Cib vs.V.Wil there was 5:0 for Cib….
This is not so important to me – important thing is that you made great job so far!!! 🙂