WTA and ATP BNP Paripas:
1. Pliskova v Puchkova:
This is the only market that is a bit properly priced at the moment in WTA.
S: Back Puchkova @ 1.85, lay @ 1.6
I am going in Puchkova’s favour here eventhough this could be a rather
The following are non – liquid markets and won’t be considered for
stats. Take them as strategies so you hvave someone to enter a trade
with. Please don’t trade heavy in any of these matches as like
yesterday most matches will be non-liquid I believe.
2. Czink v Burdette: Go in Czink’s favour here…Lay about 20 – 25
ticks (decimals) below.
3. Burnett v Dellaqua : Go in Burnett’s favour…Lay 15 ticks below
4. Petkovic v Puig : If the Market turns out to be liquid go heavy on
Petkovic’s side. Else back her and lay about 25 ticks below
5. Torro Flor v Foretz Gacon : Go in Torro’s favour : Lay 30 decimals below
6. Tsurenko v Bratchikova : Go in Tsurenko’s favour : Lay 15 decimals below
7. Voegele v Lucic : Go in Voegele’s favour, Lay 15 decimals below
8. Danilidou v Karatantcheva : Go in Dani’s favour, Lay 15 – 20 ticks below
9. De Brito v Rodionova : Go in Rodionova’s favour : Lay 20 – 25 ticks below
10 . Min v Cabeza Candela : Go in Candela’s favour: Lay 15 ticks below
Good luck and remember not to jump in with heavy stakes…These are
qualifying matches..We will have better opportunities from tomorrow so
be patient today!!
Thanks for reading