Welcome everyone to Day 1 of Wimbledon.
We have finished previous tournaments with very good strike
rates and I am confident of us achieving more with Wimbledon, which is
simply one of the most watched and most liquid of events in all of
I’m going to add a few extras for Wimbledon. This would include tips to lay 3-0
Set Winners and also Handicap markets which are worth considering.
The 3-0 Set Lay tips would be displayed in short form as ‘3 LAY’
The Handicap Market would be displayed as ‘HCAP’
Take one tip at a time and focus on that for
your trades. As usual, stick to the HOT TIPS more! For the first few
days, we will follow the norm in tips, but as the second round starts,
we will have Back Heavy and some other new strategies as mentioned.
So a big GOOD LUCK to all of you and I am expecting this event to go
massively in our favour!
Before I give the tips, let’s go to some basic reminders for trading:
1. Do not use heavy stakes for the first few days.
2. Delay and trade always, especially in WTA
3. Trade out early if your player seems to have injury concerns
4. If you are already in Green, be bold in laying your player at very low odds.
5. Finally, be patient and take one match at a time.
So, here are today’s tips:
All times are UK/Irish and are subject to change.
1. 11:30 – Reister v Rosol
2. 11:30 – Robert v Falla
I expect Robert odds to jump early on as Falla is no easy player to
beat on Grass. For me, the odds on this market are wrong.
3. 12:45 – Gicquel v Pospisil
4. 12:45 – Matosevic v Rufin
5. 14:15 – Dustin Brown v G.Lopez
6. 14:15 – Kamke v Benneteau
If Benneteau takes a huge lead, consider laying him at very low odds.
This could be a cracking profitable market!
7. 15:30 – Hewitt v Wawrinka
Possibly the market of the day. I just expect Wawrinka to have
problems in this match.
I wouldn’t be hugely surprised if Hewitt wins this in 3 sets!
8. 11:30 – Arruabarrena v Tsurenko
9. 11:30 – Baltacha v Pennetta
Backing Baltacha may be the better strategy !
10. 11:30 – Cornet v King
11. 11:30 – Espinosa v Doi
A bit surprised at the odds on Doi here. I think it should be higher.
12. 12:45 – Voegele v Cirstea
A contender for match of the day in the WTA section!
Backing Cirstea at the start might be better..
13. 15:45 – Bertens v Shvedova
It’s worth considering trading in Shvedova’s favour if her odds hit
too high! 3 set possible here!
14. 15:45 – Stephens v Hampton
Laying Hampton is better here at the start..
15. 15:45 – Tomljanovic v Jovanovski
Another contender for match of the day!
Possible 3 setter!
Hot Tip: Tsurenko
15 Matches given! Delay and trade and I am sure you will reap some profits !!
Good luck lads and lassies… Let’s crack the Wimbledon Jigsaw Puzzle together!