ATP Copa Claro:
1. Ferrer v Robredo : Successful (eventhough he got broken in the
first game, he stormed back to thrash Robredo, hence it was an easy
market to back in the end) (BH)
2. Wawrinka v Almagro: Unsuccessful (Wawrinka was simply the better
player on the day!)
Success rate: 1/2
WTA Copa Colsanitas:
3. Jankovic v Knapp: Successful (Eventhough she lost the first set,
she broke Knapp in the very first game of the match meaning odds did
indeed fall to make the strategy successful very early)
4. Ormachea v Pereira : Successful (Rather easily successful) (BH)
Success rate: 2/2
5. Kvitova v Errani: Successful (Good fightback by Errani in this
match but there was mainly one player dominating and that was Kvitova)
Success rate: 1/1
ATP Open 13:
6. Berdych v Tursunov: Not considered (The strategy was a low stake
experiment hence you can ignore this as I did point out Berdych may
win this easily!)
7. Tsonga v Simon: Unsuccessful (This never went to Simon at any
point in the match and hence failed, still I cautioned on no heavy
trading in this match)!
Success rate: 0/1
8. Istomin v Lopez: Successful (First set going to Lopez made this work!)
9. Nishikori v Matosevic: Not considered (Injury to Matosevic)
Success rate: 1/1
10. Lisicki v Erakovic: Not considered (Injury to Lisicki)
Total matches considered: 7
Strike rate: 5/7 have been spot on! A decent strike of 71%
BH Matches and strike rate:
Total BH matches given: 5
2 of the 5 were retirements, hence 3 considered!
Success rate is a perfect 3/3 : 100% (Ferrer, Ormaechea and Kvitova)!
Also in the hot tips, out of the 4 I gave, 2 were considered as other
2 were retirements. Both hot tips were spot on Ormaechea and Kvitova!
Well done to all those who backed the respective players!
Thanks for reading and good luck!