Stats as follows for 20-2-2013
ATP Copa Claro:
1. Garcia vs Fognini: Unsuccessful (This wasn’t a tip that I gave with
entry and exit points but laying the winner of the first wouldn’t have
2. Berlocq vs Nalbandian: Successful
3. Reister vs Bedene : Successful (The safer strategy of laying the
first set winner has worked. THIS MATCH IS NOT OVER YET DUE TO RAIN
DELAY YESTERDAY. The odds are around 1.5 on him. That may go down in
the third I feel!)
4. Montanes vs Bonis: (N/A. Match to be played today)
5. Kuznetsov vs Almagro (N/A. Match to be played today)
Considered matches: 3 , Success rate: 2/3
6. Suarez Navarro v Petrova : Successful (BH match)
7. Kerber v Vinci: Successful
8. Wozniacki v Zheng : Unsuccessful
9. Hsieh v Stosur: Unsuccessful
10. Kvitova v Ivanovic: Successful (BH Match)
11. Cirstea v Errani: Successful (BH Match)
Success rate: 4/6
ATP Open 13:
12. Tomic v Devvarman: Successful (BH Match)
13. Simon v Haase: Unsuccessful
14. Tursunov v Roger Vasselin: Unsuccessful (but watch my screenshot
for this match on the other page to see how I traded this market with
15. Berdych v Gulbis: Successful. Waiting out the first set and laying
the winner would have worked here at some point to make some money!
16. Davydenko v Tsonga: Successful
17. Granollers v Muller: Successful (Lay HEAVY Match)
Success rate: 3/6
18. Lu v Hewitt: Successful
19. Young v Malisse: (N/A due to injury)
20. Soeda v Matosevic: Successful (Soeda served for the set blew a 5-3
lead and lost in 2 sets. This means Matosevic odds did indeed reach
2.3 range or more!) Also this was a LAY HEAVY match I had tipped!
21. Dolgopolov v Phau: Successful
Considererd: 3 matches. Success rate: 3/3
22. Hlavackova v Watson: Successful (eventhough the first set went
against us here, leaving atleast 2 games to run the trade would have
proved that the strategy should have worked as since the first set,
Hlavackova managed to lose the second set to LOVE and third set 6-3 to
Watson!) (BH Match)
23. Erakovic v Arvidsson: Unsuccessful (BH) This never went to
Arvidsson in the 3rd meaning she was always trailing!
24. Lisicki v Czink: Successful (BH)
25. Babos v Minella: Successful (strategy favoured tradiing in
Minella’s favour hence worked!)
26. Pereira v Cornet: Successful (Cornet lost this in 3 sets but
having broke very early in the match the strategy easily worked!)
27. Torro v Johansson: Successful easily!
Success rate: 5/6
Total Considered Matches: 24, Total Success rate: 18/24.
Another decent 75%.
Note: Unsuccessful strategy doesn’t mean you would have lost the
trade. Your intuition should always be spot on in adapting to
situations. Hence, please have a look at yesterday’s screenshots as to
how I traded out a profit from losing positions.
Thanks for reading!