1. Beck v Vinci: Unsuccessful
Absolute hammering by Vinci and too one sided!
2. Wawrinka v Robredo: Successful
The only reason I will put it as successful is for the fact that I
specifically warned about keeping Robredo side in profit, meaning, you
shouldn’t have lost a penny at the end of the match!
3. Klizan v Anderson: Successful rather easily in the first set!
4. Monaco v Isner: Unsuccessful
Isner won this rather comfortably in the end but Monaco started too
good making the strategy fail..A bit unlucky for us here..
Overall : 2 / 4 Successful
Qualifying for Rolex Masters:
5. Darcis v Montanes: Successful
6. Brands v Andreev: Unsuccessful (Wow he got thrashed in two bagels.
That was shocking!)
7. Kamke v Huta Galung: Unsuccessful (Another shocker here but
thankfully this tip again was not in the BH section!)
Overall: 1 / 3
We can really ignore the qualifying for Rolex as it’s early stages but
overall for the other three tournaments we did well considering only
Vinci match completely went against us!
The highlight was yesterday was however the Wawrinka/Robredo match.
Looking at the comments on the site, I am pleased to see quite a few
of you took advantage of my warning!
Indeed Robredo odds hit 25 or lay price of 1.03 or even 1.02 early on
in the second set. Since then it was all Robredo in this match. There
was a lot of money to be made here hence. I can guarantee a lot of
tipsters wouldn’t give you such a bold warning before the match even
started and I am rather happy it came out exactly as I felt!
Well done and good luck for today!