1. Venus v Lepchenko: Unsuccessful
As I predicted Lepchenko came back strongly to force a 3rd set and was
even up a break in it. Strategy was unlucky against us as Venus
started brighter. Still, I did warn trading out early on Venus if she
looked too good…
2. Safarova v Cirstea: Successful
After being broken first Safarova stormed to win the first set!
3. Simon v Monaco: Successful
I am going to call this successful only because its a low stakes match
and a best of 5 setter. Monaco having looked to win the first set
easily blew it. Well, almost. Simon came back strongly and the odds
did hit the 1.4 mark. After losing the tie break though, it was a one
sided affair in Monaco’s favour!
4. Querrey v Troicki: Successful
5. Kerber v Morita: Successful easily
6. Kirilenko v Radwanska: Successful easily
7. Pavlyuchenkova v Davis: Successful easily
8. Niculescu v Babos: Successful easily
Successful: 7 / 8
9. Mattek Sands v Keys: Unsuccessful
I’m afraid I’ve to call this unsuccessful as eventhough the odds hit
the 1.6 and even went less than 1.5 at one stage, Mattek Sands had to
come from a double break to make that happen. Hence strategy failed,
however my tip was spot on that odds would go down on Mattek Sands!
10. Berlocq v Tsonga: Successful
I am going to call this successful only for the reason that this was a
5 setter and Tsonga having been a bit unlucky in the first game pretty
much was a different player since.
Successful: 1 / 2
Overall: 8 / 10 Successful = 80 %
Good luck for later..