1. Golubev v Hajek : Match cancelled
2. Monaco v Tsonga: Successful easily
3. Berlocq v Simon: Successful (Berlocq won this but Simon broke very
early in the match to make the strategy successful!)
4. Kerber v Pavlyuchenkova: Unsuccessful
I predicted Pavlyu to win and she did in 3 but having lost the first
set meant the strategy failed.
Successful: 2 / 3
5. Fognini v Pospisil : Cancelled match
6. Serena v Jankovic: Successful
Yes, this match was successful eventhough Serena lost the first set.
The odds on Jankovic jumped to 30 or 1.03 lay price on Serena early in
the first set, meaning the strategy worked!
The match looked like going against Serena however but any shock upset
was easily put out of question as Serena came back strongly and
ruthlessly demolished Jankovic!
Good luck for today…