1. Rosol v Seppi: Unsuccessful (Credit to Rosol here, he outplayed Seppi!)
2. Troicki v Kamke: Successful (Kamke broke Troicki twice in the first
set making this successful!)
3. Simon v Nieminen: Successful
4. Monfils v Brands: Retired
5. Dmitrov v Robredo : Successful early on (suggested for BH)
6. Raonic v Roger Vasselin: Successful
7, Klizan v Montanes: Successful
8. Tomic v Monaco : Successful (suggested for BH)
9. Kavic v Granollers: Successful early on
10. Paire v Andujar: Unsuccessful but spot on !!
A very weird scenario here. I did predict a 3 setter here and Paire to
probably win the first set but he was 0-4 down which made the strategy
fail but then wins six games in a row to steal the first set. He then
loses the second and wins the third. A match with plenty of
opportunities to trade! Unfortunately, the strategy failed as he
started poorly …
11. Ramos v Janowicz : Unsuccessful
A bit unlucky here again as Ramos lost the first set but then stormed
to win the next 2!
12. Hantuchova v Puchkova : Successful
13. Schiavone v Martic: Successful
14. Knapp v Cornet: Unsuccessful
15. Ivanovic v Petrova : To be played today!
16. Lucic v Li: To be played today!
17. Pavlyuchenkova v Makarova: Successful
18. Suarez v Wozniacki: Successful early on
19. Barthel v Safarova: Unsuccessful (Missed our price by a few decimals!)
20. Mattek Sands v Wickmayer: Successful easily
21. Goerges v Flipkens: Retired and not considered
22. Stosur v Jankovic : Successful
Considered Matches: 18 (4 not considered due to retirements or matches
Successful: 13 / 18 = A decent 72 %
Good luck for later…
I wonder why you put down -Monfils v Brands match: RETIRED. Monfils is the one who retired, therefore I lost my money, therefore it’s UNUCCESFUL as his odds never went down to 1.4. You should correct the stats.
Hi Silvana again
No matches regardless of whether the strategies were successful or
unsuccessful in the first set were counted as a winner or loser in any
of my tips from history if there was a retirement in the match
(regardless of which player retired!). This is because I do mention to
keep my player’s side to a minimal loss always and there are people
who take my advice on that and do that. If however a retirement
affects the whole scenario and turns a profit or loss that has nothing
to do with the overall tip. It is an unpredictable event and I don’t
want any injuries to interfere with the tips.
Also please note, there was another match with the same case scenario
where this time the player I tipped won after the other retired in the
Goerges v Flipkens match. I didn’t make that successful but voided
that as well. If the player is playing with some sort of injury then I
have to void it I’m afraid, regardless of my tip being successful till
then or not!
Good luck for today..