1. Govortsova v Goerges: Unsuccessful
Market did go in Govortsova’s favour from second set which she won to
love but strategy would have failed as she did lose the first.
2. Keys v Min: Successful
Min broke first here meaning things went as planned
3. Wozniacki v Soler : Unsuccessful
Very one sided match which I wouldnt have predicted..
4. Burdette v Lisicki: Successful early on
5. Robson v Bouchard : Successful early on
6. Erakovic v Stosur: Unsuccessful
7. Garcia v Jankovic: Unsuccessful
I’ll put this as unsuccessful as Garcia was double break down early on
which she overcame and won the first set and had atleast 3 match
points to win the match.
8. Safarova v Lucic: Unsuccessful
Very strange match as Lucic fought from nowhere and tied the first set
at 5-5 from then on it was one way traffic again. Odds went to 1.6 at
one stage on Safarova, more than 10 decimal places that I gave. Still
Lucic starting very poor meant you had to trade this out early on!
9. Morita v Voskoboeva: Successful early on
10. Vekic v U.Radwanska: Successful easily
11. Niculescu v Wickmayer: Successful
Overall: 6 / 11 successful which were all low stakes matches. We hope
to get something big today!