All profits are calculated for a Back/Lay LIABILITY Stake of 10 units.
BACK/LAY HEAVY STAKE CALCULATIONS ARE DONE WITH A 30 UNIT STAKE LIABILITY
1. Cornet v Koukalova: Successful: +2.45 units
2. Giorgi v Peer: Successful: +1.6 units
3. Verdasco v Young: Successful: +1.9 units
4. Gonzalez v Giraldo: Successful: +2.6 units
5. D.Brown v Querrey: Successful: +2.8 units
6. Hanescu v Delbonis: Unsuccessful: -12 units
(Pretty unlucky here as Delbonis came back to win in 2 sets after losing a break. Sadly our stop loss just hit here!)
7. Granollers v Carreno Busta: Unsuccessful: -4 units
Unlucky again as Granollers stormed back to win this match!
8. Carballes Baena v An.Kuznetsov: Successful: +3.3 units
9. King v Duque Marino: Unsuccessful: -12 units
(Unfortunately Duque Marino couldn’t take any of her early chances meaning this one did hit our stop loss!)
10. Garcia v Oprandi: Unsuccessful: -4 units
11. Sheepers v Dominguez Lino: Successful: +2.7 units
Overall: 7/11 Successful: -14.65 units
A bad day for us as even though we had 7 out of 11 successful, two of our BH tips let us down giving us a bad loss over all.
The Delbonis BH tip may have been successful to some of you as he did win this in 2 sets, so depending on how you traded, you may have profited. Duque Marino however, definitely let us down!