All profits are calculated for a Back/Lay LIABILITY Stake of 10 units.
BACK/LAY HEAVY STAKE CALCULATIONS ARE DONE WITH A 30 UNIT STAKE LIABILITY
May 14: ( +3.7 units)
1. Anderson v Tsonga: Unsuccessful: -4 units
I’ve to say Anderson was the better player in the first set but somehow Tsonga just about won this match in 2 sets!
2. Sijsling v Haas: Successful: +2.5 units
3. Giorgi v Mchale: Successful: +3.9 units
A huge surprise that Giorgi lost this match after powering through the first set!
4. Halep v Keys: Unsuccessful: -4 units
Halep bizzarely lost the first set here but it was all a one sided match after that. Pretty unlucky here!
5. Bencic v Pennetta: Successful: +2.9 units
6. Jankovic v Kuznetsova: Successful: +4.1 units
7. Granollers v Murray: Unsuccessful: -4 units
8. Schiavone v Muguruza: LAY HEAVY: Successful: +10.3 units
9. Stosur v Vesnina: Unsuccessful: -4 units
10. Makarova v Errani: Unsuccessful: -4 units
Overall: 5/10 successful: +3.7 units
Interestingly, it was our LAY HEAVY tip that dragged us back into Green Zone today as we did have a few blips with our strike rate. Still, we end the day on profits!