All profits are calculated for a Back/Lay LIABILITY Stake of 10 units!
AUSTRALIAN OPEN DAY 3: -9.2 units
1. Erakovic v Diyas: Unsuccessful: -4 units
The break point conversion stats of the two players tells why Erakovic lost this rather easily!
Diyas: 5 / 5 break points, Erakovic: 1/10 !!
2. Minella v Pavlyuchenkova: Successful: +1.55 units
3. Rogowska v Svitolina: Successful: +2 units
4. Seppi v Young: Unsuccessful: -4 units
Seppi had more break points and opportunities here but just couldn’t take them!
5. Suarez Navarro v Voskoboeva: Successful: +1.4 units
6. Rola v Klizan: Successful: +2.7 units
7. Stephens v Tomljanovic: Unsuccessful: -4 units
Stephens managed to win here but I’ve to say this proved to be a very tough match for her!
8. Paire v Kyrgios: Successful: +1.75 units
Our target was hit before Paire lost the first set. I did predict a 5 setter here but have to say Paire with his experience deserved to win this at the end of the day!
9. Cornet v Giorgi: Successful: +3.4 units
10. Voegele v Cibulkova: Unsuccessful : -4 units
This was the disaster of the day really. Cibulkova pretty much blew away a very poor Voegele who had a miserable 42% first serve stats!
11. Lu v Dimitrov: Unsuccessful: -4 units
Expected this to be a classic but was disappointed!
12. Jovanovski v Meusberger: Unsuccessful: -4 units
Unfortunately have to make this unsuccessful even though my tip was eventually right. Meusberger started terribly here making the strategy fail!
13. Nara v Rybarikova: Successful: +2 units
Have to say Nara did better than I thought she would!
Overall: 7/13 Successful = 53% strike rate: -9.2 units
An unfortunate day as some good players lost rather easily!