All profits are calculated for a Back/Lay LIABILITY Stake of 10 units.
AUSTRALIAN OPEN DAY 9: (+21.15 units)
This result means we are over 100% up in the 2014 season so far!! See link to full stats below…
1. Li v Pennetta: Successful: +1.3 units
2. Ivanovic v Bouchard: Successful: +2.15 units
3. Berdych v Ferrer: Successful: +1.8 units
4. Errani/Vinci v Black/Mirza: +2.9 units
5. Wawrinka v Djokovic: +13 units approximately
The odds on Djokovic fell here but delaying and trading and more importantly laying Djokovic at better lay price would have easily got you a decent profit here! And as one member commented:
‘Just on the Djoko/Wawrinka match. I have laid Djoko as you said at 1.12. I didn’t back out when the odds shortened actually with a stop loss thing as with laying there isn’t that much liability is there? Now my 1.33 back has just been matched’
Overall: 5 / 5 = 100% : +21.15 units approximately
The perfect day really for trading, even though 2 of our tips lost their matches (Ivanovic and Black/Mirza), they both started well making our strategies successful.