1. Daniels v Domachowska: Successful
2. Penneta v Beygelzimer: Unsuccessful (Pennetta won but losing the
first set meant, strategy failed!)
3. Espinosa v Bouchard: To be played later
4. Tatishvili v Garcia: To be played later
5. Erakovic v Niculescu: To be played later
6. McHale v Davis: To be played later
7. Berlocq v Mayer: Unsuccessful
8. Matosevic v Haase: Unsuccessful
9. Hewitt v Andujar: Successful
10. Hanescu v Ramos: Unsuccessful
11. Lepchenko v Jovanovski: Successful
12. Cepelova v Tsurenko: Successful (Since its a low stake match I
will consider this as successful!)
13. Baltacha v Voegele: Unsuccessful (I think we missed our target
here by a few decimals early on)
14. Stephens v Pironkova: Successful (This match is not yet over, but
Stephens winning the first set made it successful!)
15. Kamke v Becker: Unsuccessful (Becker was simply outclassed!)
11 Matches were considered..
Only 5 out of 11 were successful which was a tragic 45 %
It’s my worst result by far….
Still, its very early days, and this is exactly why I quote to keep
the stakes low in the early rounds of the tourneys…
However, I guarantee we will change this stat completely around in the
next few days..
Hence, keep yourself updated on the BH in the coming days!!
Good luck for later…